Consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending e-mails
1. You hereby grant consent to Oxynow s.r.o., with registered office Kurzova 2222/16, Stodůlky, 155
00 Prague, ID number 11982489, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C 357109,
liner MSPH (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"), that in the sense of the regulation of the European Parliament a
Council (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with processing
personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC
(general regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), processed
the following personal data:
● email address.
● name and surname
● phone number
● residential address
● date of birth
1. The above personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a. inclusion in the database for sending online commercial messages.
1. You give your consent to processing for a period of 10 years for the purpose
a. sending commercial messages, unless you extend this period.
1. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Personal Data Administrator, personal data
however, the following processors may also process:
a. By the provider of the Eshop-rychle service, operated by Golemos
s.r.o., registered office Zátkovo nábřeží 448/73, 370 01, České Budějovice;
b. Software provider Oxynow s.r.o.
c. Marketing agency Oxynow s.r.o.
1. Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU.
2. Consent to processing can be withdrawn at any time, for example by adjusting preferences
of privacy in the footer of the website, by sending a letter, email or clicking on a link
in a business communication.
1. Please note that according to the Regulation you have the right to:
● to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, this withdrawal will be effective
the result of the termination of the sending of e-mail commercial messages, or at your own request
physical removal of personal data from the database of the e-mail tool.
● request information from the Administrator on what kind of personal data it processes, request u
Administrator access to your processed personal data and request a copy thereof,
● for automatically processed personal data on their portability,
● have your processed personal data updated or corrected, as appropriate
request the restriction of their processing,
● request the company to delete your personal data, if it is not personal
data that the Administrator is obliged or authorized to further process as appropriate
● for effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been
violated as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
● in case of doubts about compliance with obligations related to processing
personal data contact the Administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Frequently asked Questions
What is Oxynow?
Oxynow is a portable oxygen bottle that is used for refreshment, replenishment of energy and as a means of regeneration. Oxynow will be especially appreciated by athletes, people under stress, ski alpinists and any ordinary person who is starting out in the field of controlled breathing.
Where can you buy Oxynow?
In selected brick-and-mortar stores in Slovakia and on our website page www.oxynowoxygen.com
How to recycle?
Our cans are aluminum, which means they can be separated like any other can you throw away.
How to use Oxynow?
There are 80 breaths in Oxynow, each breath should last 1-2 seconds. 8-10 puffs per use for maximum effects.
Is the bottle full?
You can be sure that the bottle is always full. Oxygen has no mass, which is why it appears empty to you. After unpacking and using it correctly, you will immediately feel the contents of Oxynow.