Protection of personal data of the e-shop Oxynow s.r.o.
1. The company Oxynow s.r.o., with registered office Kurzova 2222/16, Stodůlky, 155 00 Prague, ID
11982489, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C 357109, insert MSPH
(hereinafter referred to as "seller" or "administrator") processes in the sense of the European regulation
of the Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with
processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive
95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"),
the following personal data:
● name, surname
● e-mail address
● phone number
1. The above-mentioned personal data must be processed for processing orders and others
fulfillment of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller.
Such processing of personal data is made possible by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) Regulations –
the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and any other
future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties.
The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from
implementation of the last part of performance according to the contract, unless another legal regulation requires retention
contractual documentation for a longer period of time. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6
paragraph 1 letter c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation a
for the purposes of the administrator's legitimate interests.
1. They can be sent to the buyer's e-mail address or telephone number
news and other commercial communications, this procedure is made possible by § 7 paragraph 3 of the Act
No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services, unless the buyer rejects it.
These communications can be made at any time in any way - for example by sending an e-mail or
by clicking on the link in the commercial message - unsubscribe.
2. We determine your satisfaction with the purchase through e-mail questionnaires in
as part of the Verified by customers program, in which our e-shop is involved. You to you
we send every time you make a purchase from us, if in the sense of § 7 paragraph 3 of Act no.
480/2004 Coll. about some services of the information society of their sending
you won't refuse. Processing of personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires within
We implement the Verified Customers program based on our legitimate interest,
which consists in ascertaining your satisfaction with your purchase from us. For sending
questionnaires, evaluation of your feedback and analyzes of our market position
we use a processor that is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal; that for these
purposes, we may pass on information about purchased goods and your e-mail address.
Your personal data is not passed on to any third parties when sending e-mail questionnaires
party for its own purposes. Against sending e-mail questionnaires within the program
Verified customers can object at any time by rejecting further questionnaires
using the link in the survey email. In case of your objection, you will receive a questionnaire
we will not ship any further.
1. Processing of personal data is carried out by Oxynow s.r.o. i.e. personal administrator
data. Personal data for this controller are also processed by processors:
a. Seller Oxynow oxygen, operated by Oxynow s.r.o., registered office Kurzova
2222/16, Stodůlky, 155 00 Prague;
b. Heureka service provider, operated by Heureka Shopping s.r.o.,
seat at Karolinská 650/1, 186 00, Prague 8-Karlín
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
1. The administrator does not have a so-called trustee. The administrator can be contacted at the email address
1. Administrator of personal data, as the operator of the website
Cookies are short text files that a website stores in the visitor's memory
computer, and which is provided by the Internet browser every time the user visits the page
Standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
etc.) support cookie management. Within the browser settings, you can individual
cookies can be manually deleted, blocked or completely prohibited from being used, they can also be blocked or
allow only for individual websites. For more detailed information, please
use your browser's help.
Cookies that are used here for the purpose of:
■ measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding
website traffic and visitor behavior;
■ Basic website functionality.
● The collection of cookies for the purpose mentioned above can be considered as processing
personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason -
the administrator's legitimate interest, and it is enabled by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) Regulations.
● Cookies that are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and creating
statistics regarding traffic and visitor behavior on the website, are
assessed in the form of a collective whole and in an anonymous form which
does not allow identification of an individual.
● Collected cookie files can be processed by other processors:
■ By the provider of the Google Analytics service, operated by the company
Google Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA
1. Please note that according to the Regulation you have the right to:
● cancel sending commercial messages at any time,
● raise an objection to the processing based on the administrator's legitimate interest,
● request information from us about what personal data we process,
● request access to this data from us and have it updated or
correct, or request restriction of processing,
● request us to delete this personal data, we will delete it if that
will not conflict with applicable laws or legitimate interests
● on the portability of data, if it is an automated processing on
on the basis of consent or due to the performance of a contract,
● request a copy of processed personal data,
● for effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation
has been breached as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this
● file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Frequently asked Questions
What is Oxynow?
Oxynow is a portable oxygen bottle that is used for refreshment, replenishment of energy and as a means of regeneration. Oxynow will be especially appreciated by athletes, people under stress, ski alpinists and any ordinary person who is starting out in the field of controlled breathing.
Where can you buy Oxynow?
In selected brick-and-mortar stores in Slovakia and on our website page www.oxynowoxygen.com
How to recycle?
Our cans are aluminum, which means they can be separated like any other can you throw away.
How to use Oxynow?
There are 80 breaths in Oxynow, each breath should last 1-2 seconds. 8-10 puffs per use for maximum effects.
Is the bottle full?
You can be sure that the bottle is always full. Oxygen has no mass, which is why it appears empty to you. After unpacking and using it correctly, you will immediately feel the contents of Oxynow.